monil622

application denied

24 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi how are you i have applied for my wife for to remove the stauts just got the letter today that application has been termimitated but she is india at the moment and and we got a interview paper like a week before and I forget to send the paper back for the reschedule the appointment so what can we done in this case how to make this work this

Edited by marathon

Her status is terminated, and she is no longer an LPR. You will need to re-petition her for a spousal visa (IR-1 or CR-1); expect that to take around a year, possibly longer, until the visa is in her hands.

Widow/er AoS Guide | Have AoS questions? Read (some) answers here

AoS

Day 0 (4/23/12) Petitions mailed (I-360, I-485, I-765)
2 (4/25/12) Petitions delivered to Chicago Lockbox
11 (5/3/12) Received 3 paper NOAs
13 (5/5/12) Received biometrics appointment for 5/23
15 (5/7/12) Did an unpleasant walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX
45 (6/7/12) Received email & text notification of an interview on 7/10
67 (6/29/12) EAD production ordered
77 (7/9/12) Received EAD
78 (7/10/12) Interview
100 (8/1/12) I-485 transferred to Vermont Service Centre
143 (9/13/12) Contacted DHS Ombudsman
268 (1/16/13) I-360, I-485 consolidated and transferred to Dallas
299 (2/16/13) Received second interview letter for 3/8
319 (3/8/13) Approved at interview
345 (4/3/13) I-360, I-485 formally approved; green card production ordered
353 (4/11/13) Received green card

Naturalisation

Day 0 (1/3/18) N-400 filed online

Day 6 (1/9/18) Walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX

Day 341 (12/10/18) Interview was scheduled for 1/14/19

Day 376 (1/14/19) Interview

Day 385 (1/23/19) Denied

Day 400 (2/7/19) Denial revoked; N-400 approved; oath ceremony set for 2/14/19

Day 407 (2/14/19) Oath ceremony in Dallas, TX

try to book an info pass ASAP. Hopefully they will forgive you and stop the termination. if they don't, then you may need to file a new i130. So, you may need to wait 1-2 years before you can bring your wife back. You should paid attention to this especially your wife is overseas. This is a serious issue now

Edited by myafi1985

AOS

day 1 -- 04/11/2012-- package sent to Chicago

day 2 -- 04/12/2012-- package was received.

day 43-- 05/23/2012-- Notice for an interview is received for 06/26 @ 2pm

day 63-- 06/12/2012-- Received a Text & email for an update- Card production EAD/AP

day 77-- 06/26/2012-- interview / approved on the spot.

day 86-- 07/05/2012-- Received my GC in the mail.

ROC

day 1 -- 04/07/2014 -- ROC Package delivered to VSC

day 16 -- 04/23/2014 -- Walk-in Bio.

day 197 -- 10/20/2014-- Approval Letter received dated 10/16/2014

day 202 -- 10/25/2014-- GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

She has a Green Card, I would be on the next plane back, if she has issues at the PoE then she would be entitled to end up if front of an IJ.

In the meantime I do not know if it is possible to get the cancellation withdrawn, if not file again.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

How long has she been in India?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Hopefully she can get back on the country ASAP and start the process all over again..

If she waits, she might be refused entry into the US upon her return and then you would have to do the spousal visa process which could take quite a long time

AOS from F-1(Married to USC
06.08.12 - AOS mailed
09.18.12 - Interview.....Approved!!

ROC- Divorce Waiver
05/09/14- I-751 packet mailed to CSC
05/12/14- NOA1 Receipt date
07/01/14- Biometrics Appt

08/11/14- RFE received

09/08/14- RFE response received by USCIS

09/22/14- 10yrs GC Approved!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

she is in india for a family emergency for aboutt 2 months now and rerturning on september on 12 2014 is that k or is that too late can i make a new applointnetn on her behave and can she come back asap will they let her in usa

thanks for the reply i really apprircate your help

She can attempt entry on her expired green card and valid extension letter, but when CBP see that her status is revoked they will probably ask her to voluntarily relinquish her green card. If she refuses, they will likely give her a Notice To Appear in front of an immigration judge and they would ask the judge to permanently revoke her green card.

You should consult with a lawyer, as you have galactic-sized problems.

Edited by Hypnos

Widow/er AoS Guide | Have AoS questions? Read (some) answers here

AoS

Day 0 (4/23/12) Petitions mailed (I-360, I-485, I-765)
2 (4/25/12) Petitions delivered to Chicago Lockbox
11 (5/3/12) Received 3 paper NOAs
13 (5/5/12) Received biometrics appointment for 5/23
15 (5/7/12) Did an unpleasant walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX
45 (6/7/12) Received email & text notification of an interview on 7/10
67 (6/29/12) EAD production ordered
77 (7/9/12) Received EAD
78 (7/10/12) Interview
100 (8/1/12) I-485 transferred to Vermont Service Centre
143 (9/13/12) Contacted DHS Ombudsman
268 (1/16/13) I-360, I-485 consolidated and transferred to Dallas
299 (2/16/13) Received second interview letter for 3/8
319 (3/8/13) Approved at interview
345 (4/3/13) I-360, I-485 formally approved; green card production ordered
353 (4/11/13) Received green card

Naturalisation

Day 0 (1/3/18) N-400 filed online

Day 6 (1/9/18) Walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX

Day 341 (12/10/18) Interview was scheduled for 1/14/19

Day 376 (1/14/19) Interview

Day 385 (1/23/19) Denied

Day 400 (2/7/19) Denial revoked; N-400 approved; oath ceremony set for 2/14/19

Day 407 (2/14/19) Oath ceremony in Dallas, TX

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** One personal attack post and one quoting same removed, and returned below without the quote. Post constructive advice or do not post *****

Marathon, you have been give good advice, I suggest you act quickly.

good luck

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

The green card and extension letter are only good until there is a decision on ROC. There has been a decision ( denied ) so at this point the letter is no good. You need to go make an emergency infopass appointment. Chances are they will find they denied properly ( she did not show up for scheduled interview and didn't re schedule ) and you will have to file an I130 and wait about a year

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Timeline

I'm assuming you actually missed the interview appointment. You said you got it "about a week" earlier, but I'm pretty sure they allow at least ten business days from issuance to the interview - maybe from the time they expect you to receive it.

But yes, I would both make an InfoPass appointment (consider going to a city further away from you if you can't get one in your home city quickly) and retaining an attorney to hopefully get them to vacate the denial and reschedule the interview. Not showing up for an interview and not trying to reschedule is a big big deal.

hi how are you i have applied for my wife for to remove the stauts just got the letter today that application has been termimitated but she is india at the moment and and we got a interview paper like a week before and I forget to send the paper back for the reschedule the appointment so what can we done in this case how to make this work this

She needs to go to the US Embassy in India and explain the family emergency and that is why she missed the interview appointment. If they feel she has a legitimate reason they can issue her a returning resident visa and then you can see if they will reschedule the interview. You need to get on this NOW. If you are worried about the expenses of changing an airline ticket, compare that against filing an I-130 with all its fees--including a new medical--plus the approximately 1 year she will not be able to enter the US. This is HER problem so there is very little you can do. SHE needs to get going and since she is in India, I would start with the Embassy there. It is almost Monday morning in India so get in touch with her and get her moving on this before this turns into a year long separation.

Good luck,

Dave

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/505397-divorce-and-i-want-to-end-the-green-card/#entry7124708

just a month ago you wanted divorce and cancel her gc, so I guess it is much convenient now, isn't it? Either you're a troll or you got bigger probs in marriage to deal with than getting paper work done.

He probably found out that she wasn't stealing his money, came back into his mind and realized he wants her back. That will be a lesson to learn if he needs to file again.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.