The Nature Boy

British Mother of 8 Says She’ll Have More Kids To Get Government

21 posts in this topic

CABA chicks

http://www.rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/british-mother-of-8-says-shell-have-more-kids-to-get-government-benefits/

don’t know a single sane person who could look at the photo above and say, “You know, she could use another one of those.” But that’s Marie Buchan’s plan–even though she can’t do it naturally, and evidently has enough money lying around to hire a surrogate. (Those British welfare checks must be very generous!)

Ms. Buchan, 32, ignored doctors’ advice to stop getting pregnant in order to have her eighth child. She lives in a three-bedroom rented house in Selly Oak, Birmingham, with her children Tia, aged 12, Leah, 11, Latoya, eight, Joshua, seven, Alisha, five, Mikayla, three, Amelia, two, and eight month old Olivia.

She has had an on-off relationship with the children’s father since they were teenagers. Ms. Buchan now needs a hysterectomy, but says she will use a surrogate in order to have two more babies.

Buchan also screeches about how it’s her “right” to keep having kids. That’s the entitlement mentality in a nutshell: “My rights! My body! My welfare check! My free house!” But she never considers whether exercising her “right” is good for society or even her own children, eight of whom are crammed into a three-bedroom house with no father in sight. Why would she think about it? It’s not like she’s paying for it. British taxpayers, where is your anger?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Maybe she is really not British. Not everyone who was born and raised in Britain and carries a British passport is British. She could be English, with British Citizenship...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Now I know where certain people get their vocabulary from. "Screeches"... how strange.

I think I have seen that word used to paint the "others'" ideas from a few posters on this board.

I am now officially on screech watch, and I don't mean Dustin Diamond.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Maybe she looks so surprised because none of her kids look like her but they all look alike.

:unsure:

Marvin will be along shortly to deal with you. Jinx too.

Marvin will be along shortly to deal with you. Jinx too.

I will say she looks like a deer caught in the headlights with those eyes. It's almost quitting time here so I'll save the outrage till Monday morning. I only protest on the government dime. :devil:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Whats the deal with the guy and the gun on the side story?? Looks like true love...

img.gif

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

A single mother with eight kids.... So unless you believe in immaculate conception, there has to be a sperm donor in the mix somewhere.

As recent as 11 months ago if her youngest is 2 months old....

As all her children appear to be of mixed race and she is obviously very white, I might suggest the father is one in the same for all. Unless she has a thing for dark skinned men. Where the bleep is he.

I guess he is living rent free in that house and she is his convenient bed warmer.

You would think after maybe child number 3 she would have figured out what was causing all these children.

I have empathy for this woman. She has got herself into a terrible situation. But no more money from the tax payer.

Thank you, goodnight and may your gods go with you",

Dave Allen.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

She would make better money as a foster (at least here - Isn't it like 750 per month per kid? that would be 90,000 per year for 10 kids)

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect