Dieseltu

AOS interview decision is undecided.

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The wife said were living in my other house , which we are, Which is not the address that is on the paperwork. She knew the address we used on all our paperwork and interviews , and biometrics was the same. But she forgot. Because she only likes to worry about Chinese web sites and where to shop at. For coach purses, and other fashion #######. Instead of looking at our application. Because she said she doesn't need too.

They kicked me out, called in an interpreter , then questioned her in private, called me back in, and damn near accused me of having a fake marriage. They made a big deal about her having a back injury, and about our sleeping arrangements. Of course she answered every question wrong. For instance how many bedrooms do you have. She said 4 , I said 2. How many hours a day does your husband work . She said 8. I said 12. Whats your zip code 44102, I said 44055.

So I'm screwed. Furthermore , every interview she fails, every single one. Because she don't think about anything she says. And we have to do biometrics over again. Because twice it doesn't take.

Then I get home and she starts the Once a week, I want a divorce, and , or move out, or go to a hotel, and go

back to China rant.

So I made the address change on USCIS

, because she cant remember S_ _ _

And that about sums that up.

Oh. I don't know what I have to say.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Oh wow. Geez. This is a mess :bonk:

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Oh wow. Geez. This is a mess :bonk:

I have no idea what actually she is up to.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

It sounds like she just doesn't care :(

That was I thought. But I have been reading these stuff for a while and she seems like she is planning something. If you know what I mean.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline

That was I thought. But I have been reading these stuff for a while and she seems like she is planning something. If you know what I mean.

Mhmmm... Yes I know what you mean. I don't want to jump to any conclusions and accuse OP's wife of anything, but this has a lot of red flags :wow:

I am curious of her intentions

Mhmmm... Yes I know what you mean. I don't want to jump to any conclusions and accuse OP's wife of anything, but this has a lot of red flags :wow:

Me either. But I guess we need more information from OP what actually is going on from the beginning, :secret: .

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline

Me either. But I guess we need more information from OP what actually is going on from the beginning, :secret: .

I agree. OP, are you willing to share with us?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

~ Moved from AOS from Family Based main forum to Progress Reports sub-forum - topic is case status ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

I agree. OP, are you willing to share with us?

Share what?

DID YOU HAVE ARRANGMENT MARIAGE OR WHAT

Yea , We arranged our marriage. if thats what you mean.

Timeline

Well, why don't you two spit it out....

Timeline

So today, The wife acts like nothings wrong. And wants to know if I'm going to work on the house. Which I was. Furthermore she wants to paint. She has been asking to paint a long time. So I set her up with gear and showed her the way and she did the whole front of the house on the first floor and went down the side a bit.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.