bestluck

ds 260 submit what is next please help me

2 posts in this topic

Guys I need help please I would like to share my story with you people i hope i got right respone from people here all my brother and sisters.

My interview was in 19 dec 2011 with 3 Consular officer and was very long Interview ... After Interview They Put me on AP ... waiting............................

In Feb 2014 they email me Submit new medical picture of wedding email chat Record and wife passport entry stemp coming to pakistan

I submit all this docments they put me back in AP ..... waiting waiting waiting ..............................................................

In june 18 I got call from embassy and i hear from guy that they will issuse my visa when i submit all this documents from embassy here is email aslo

Dear Applicant ......

Your case file in the subject immigrant visa case was reviewed recently, you are required to submit the following documents:

• An updated medical examination report from an Embassy approved physician.
  • Form DS-260. Form DS-230 is no longer in use and has been replaced by form DS-260. The form DS-260 is filled out and submitted online only (https://ceac.state.gov/iv/). Instead of submitting a hard copy of the complete form DS-260, the applicant only has to submit a printout of the confirmation page to our office.
  • 2 visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View).
  • A new form I-864 from joint sponsor name...... and form I-864A from his wife ..... with their most recent US federal tax returns and copies of their US passports or Naturalization certificates.

Once you have prepared all these items and submitted online forms DS-260, please send the barcodes of submitted forms and we will have you schedules for a personal appearnace at our office to electronically sign form DS-260 and submit all other items.

I submit all this documents but only thing was missing my joint sponser is no longer married so i send divorced documents to embassy with all this documents on 15 july 2014 and i submit ds 260 on 14 july 2014 so i am still waiting case update with email and no replay so u guys think my case will be take more longer buz of my joint sponser wife ? or they will call me for finger print or emails please i need help someone replay me who know everything about it thank u all so much and my praying with u all who are in APP............. nightmare

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

This is exactly wht happened to us..i have told u my story b4 tht we submited our documents in march 2014 n havent heard from them yet...last update to case was on july 10th after tht nothing at all..only difference is tht u were emailed n we were contacted by phone and they only asked for 2 photos,ds260,n police charter...

just have faith in Allah n have patients inshallah Allah will hear our prayers one day :)

Im thinking of getting an attourney but as of now im in pakistan will wait for a few more months..lets see wht happeneds n plzz keep updating if u hear anythng from the embasy this way i can atleast hace some info bcuz our cases r in same proccess..

This is exactly wht happened to us..i have told u my story b4 tht we submited our documents in march 2014 n havent heard from them yet...last update to case was on july 10th after tht nothing at all..only difference is tht u were emailed n we were contacted by phone and they only asked for 2 photos,ds260,n police charter...

just have faith in Allah n have patients inshallah Allah will hear our prayers one day :)

Im thinking of getting an attourney but as of now im in pakistan will wait for a few more months..lets see wht happeneds n plzz keep updating if u hear anythng from the embasy this way i can atleast hace some info bcuz our cases r in same proccess..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.