3 posts in this topic

When do you pay the visa fee. Our fiance visa is currently at Santo Domingo and in process of completing DS-160. When can fee be paid at banco popular.

Tio pay at banco popular you need the packet 4.

Packet 4 is the instruction lettervwith your appoinment date. Without the letter you cant pay at banco popular.

You need to e-mail the consulate to know your appoinment date, when your papers has a month at the consulate , they are able to give you your interviewvdate.

Then you wait that the packet 4 arrive to your fiancee's house, sometines packet 4 doesnt arrive, so if you know your interview date, and packet 4 hasnt arrivedone month before to your interview, then e-mail them asking for packet 4 they will e-mail you, your print it and with that letter your fiance go to pay at banco popular and do the medical exam.

You can sbmit the ds-160 before your interview

Tio pay at banco popular you need the packet 4.

Packet 4 is the instruction lettervwith your appoinment date. Without the letter you cant pay at banco popular.

You need to e-mail the consulate to know your appoinment date, when your papers has a month at the consulate , they are able to give you your interviewvdate.

Then you wait that the packet 4 arrive to your fiancee's house, sometines packet 4 doesnt arrive, so if you know your interview date, and packet 4 hasnt arrivedone month before to your interview, then e-mail them asking for packet 4 they will e-mail you, your print it and with that letter your fiance go to pay at banco popular and do the medical exam.

You can sbmit the ds-160 before your interview

I emailed them last week which was only a few days after they received it. they told me within a week of me sending it that it had not been scheduled. They also told me they would email me the date when it does get scheduled. I thought that was new, because i thought they ONLY send the date in the packet, but i was told they would also send it through email. I didn't make it on the August list, so i will probably be on the september/october list.

in the email it mentioned something about a new division being formed there at the consulate and to me it sounded like the emailed cita is new policy. But maybe it is just a result of me sending the first email. Thanks for asking the question, i was also curious about that.

event.png

event.png
event.png
event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.