Anoushka Drew

got my MNL

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone,

It is really true that you have to wait at least 30 minutes before someone would answer your call from the NVC. Great patience is a requirement. At first, I was thinking that there is a possibility of delays since I have read someone's post about ""glitch crashes visa operations." Fortunately, I was able to get my MNL today. Since I was so excited to give the news to my fiancé, that I forgot to ask if the approved petition has left NVC. How important it is to know it? I would like to ask what have you written as your “priority date”? I saw this from the website where you can set up for appointments. Neither NOA1 nor NOA2 has that information. What should I write then?

Thank you. The members here have been very helpful.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone,

It is really true that you have to wait at least 30 minutes before someone would answer your call from the NVC. Great patience is a requirement. At first, I was thinking that there is a possibility of delays since I have read someone's post about ""glitch crashes visa operations." Fortunately, I was able to get my MNL today. Since I was so excited to give the news to my fiancé, that I forgot to ask if the approved petition has left NVC. How important it is to know it? I would like to ask what have you written as your “priority date”? I saw this from the website where you can set up for appointments. Neither NOA1 nor NOA2 has that information. What should I write then?

Big day... you have your MNL #!!!

It is now rock n roll time!

As for your question about Priority Date, that is the RECEIVED date on the NOA1. USEM doesn't use the priority date with the K-1 but the form requires a date. :)

If you are trying to rush things at USEM it would be important to know your file has shipped to USEM, but in reality interview dates the last I read were for September or later so no worries about the file being there ;) .

For details on the process follow the flashing arrow below.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I got mine today as well (DCF) after 25 days from acceptance at the embassy. However, I have a problem logging in to finish the DS-260. Here's the error message:

The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance.

Anybody might know what's with the error? Should I wait for few more days for my MNL to be up on CEAC database?

BTW, i don't mean to hijack your thread Anoushka.

Thanks!

Timeline

Congratulations to both of us.

It is okay if you post some questions on this thread. I don't mind at all. :dancing: I am sure that there might be someone who has the answer for you. (errr since I don't know the answer.)

Anoushka Drew, on 25 Jul 2014 - 10:44 AM, said:Anoushka Drew, on 25 Jul 2014 - 10:44 AM, said:

Hi everyone,

Actually if you call at 7:05 am EST they will answer on the first or second ring.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

were u able to login at ceac?

I have not filled out the information for DS 160 (since I am k1)

Edited by Anoushka Drew

Timeline

I got mine today as well (DCF) after 25 days from acceptance at the embassy. However, I have a problem logging in to finish the DS-260. Here's the error message:

The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance.

Anybody might know what's with the error? Should I wait for few more days for my MNL to be up on CEAC database?

BTW, i don't mean to hijack your thread Anoushka.

Thanks!

Be a good idea to start your own topic as you are a different type of visa, plus you are doing a DCF all of which is different then the K-1 process.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Actually if you call at 7:05 am EST they will answer on the first or second ring.

I called them at 8 in the evening which is probably 8 am there. NVC is really busy.

Timeline

I have not filled out the information for DS 160 (since I am k1)

K-1 does complete the DS-160, it is listed in the requirements of the embassy instructions letter.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I called them at 8 in the evening which is probably 8 am there. NVC is really busy.

That's why you need to call at 7:05EST or the phone lines will fill up and your stuck waiting 30 to 1 hour.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline

K-1 does complete the DS-160, it is listed in the requirements of the embassy instructions letter.

Yes, I will soon complete the ds160. Thank you.

That's why you need to call at 7:05EST or the phone lines will fill up and your stuck waiting 30 to 1 hour.

:) it is okay. The objective has been accomplished.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am CST

Is that 6:05 here in Texas?

Yupper

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.