Ilovemyman

Discrimination on ap that's all

108 posts in this topic

I think that in many cases usa use ap as a way of discimination.

They discriminate people by religions diferences, age diference or somthing like that.

I dont understand why put people in ap by long time and torture people.

In many cases they approved people without give 221g papers or without missing papers, but put peoole wait long time for issue a visa without the poeple be criminal or terrorist.

They dont tell you that but when they put people in ap without reason is because they think that the beneficiary is a criminal or a terrorist.

They destroy lives people without feel pain doing that.

Usa think that is better that all the country in the world.

They discriminate people and all is right for them.

People dont have the right to get informations., just wait.

Very bad for them.

If one persone hasnt any problem why torture with ap?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hi,

Everybody is subject to approval. Some with a little more time for background check some don't.

Could be missing documents or update papers needed. One does not necessarily be related to terrorism/crime to be put under AP.

I understand how you feel as I was in AP, too . Try to be patient and stay positive. Keep checking your status through ceac and ask for updates to the embassy.

How long have you been on AP? Don't lose hope!

Blooms

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have no example. Which of course proves that these AP times are worth the trouble.

As an aside you are free to leave to any country that will have you if you find the US so distasteful. That would pull the double duty of potentially solving your wait time woes that you're always on about as well.

You have no idea how much it would please me to leave here and rid myself exposure to this very type of ignorance. Und du kannst darauf sicher sein, mein fremdenfeinlicher Freund, dass ich nach Deutschland oder anderswo in Europa umziehen werde, so bald wie die Gelegenheit sich bietet.

I-130 Sent: 11 November 2013

I-130 1st i-797(NOA-1): 12 November 2013, Vermont (Dis-)Service Center (1 day in transit)

I-130 2nd i-797(NOA-2): 30 May 2014, Vermont (Total Dis-)Service Center (199 days in USCIS hell)

I-30 Received at NVC: 11 June 2014 (11 days in transit)

NVC Case # Assigned: 27 June 2014 (15 days to case number assigned)

DS-261 Completed: 15 July 2014 (18 days to DS-261 available)

AOS Fee Bill Paid: 17 July 2014

AOS Fee Bill Shows "Paid": 22 July 2014

AOS Package Sent Out:23 July 2014

AOS Package Recieved: 28 July 2014

DS-260 Completed: ?

IV Fee Bill Paid: ?

November 2014 USCIS Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqgp_fafY_R6dFI3cDREc2tNWV9qV09mMzN3WXR2dEE&usp=sharing#gid=3

Filed: Timeline

OP may have some points there but it is the law, I do understand everyone cannot

be painted with the same brush but the Patriot Acts came about because the west

mainly the USA do have to stay on high alert due to some misguided religious beliefs

it may not be fair but National Security is important...if it takes long AP to sort things out,

then so it should be...I am quite sure no one has desires for a terrorists to fall thru the cracks

No its not discrimination, it's making sure, unfortunately it delays some more than others

Edited by Jawaree

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

OP may have some points there but it is the law, I do understand everyone cannot

be painted with the same brush but the Patriot Acts came about because the west

mainly the USA do have to stay on high alert due to some misguided religious beliefs

it may not be fair but National Security is important...if it takes long AP to sort things out,

then so it should be...I am quite sure no one has desires for a terrorists to fall thru the cracks

No its not discrimination, it's making sure, unfortunately it delays some more than others

People with Muslim names are no more likely to commit "terrorism" than are people with Anglo-Saxon names. If you're not going to "make sure" for Canadian people named "Timothy" and "McVeigh" or Nordic people names "Anders" and "Breivik" than "making sure" only Muhammad is nothing but naked racism.

Edited by thedude6752000

I-130 Sent: 11 November 2013

I-130 1st i-797(NOA-1): 12 November 2013, Vermont (Dis-)Service Center (1 day in transit)

I-130 2nd i-797(NOA-2): 30 May 2014, Vermont (Total Dis-)Service Center (199 days in USCIS hell)

I-30 Received at NVC: 11 June 2014 (11 days in transit)

NVC Case # Assigned: 27 June 2014 (15 days to case number assigned)

DS-261 Completed: 15 July 2014 (18 days to DS-261 available)

AOS Fee Bill Paid: 17 July 2014

AOS Fee Bill Shows "Paid": 22 July 2014

AOS Package Sent Out:23 July 2014

AOS Package Recieved: 28 July 2014

DS-260 Completed: ?

IV Fee Bill Paid: ?

November 2014 USCIS Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqgp_fafY_R6dFI3cDREc2tNWV9qV09mMzN3WXR2dEE&usp=sharing#gid=3

I know that usa need be sure about people who they let go there. And need have the country safe.

But why take so long to determinate that a person can go there. Once a person is approved without any issue why take so long?

In my cas I am a woman, math teacher, never havent been arrested, never try to go to usa ilegally, this is my first time that I try to go , and I am trying legally.

I had my interview on march 18 , all was good , no missing papers, no 221g wasnt given.

And now I am in ap 3 months.

Like me, there are a lot of people, that are put in ap without reason.

In my case my name isnt a muslin name and I am from the caribean, I have a normal name.

I dont have criminal record,

But my there is age diference between my fiance and me, and I think that is the problem for them.

They approved me and took my passport, they have it stiil, but I dont understand why the ap.

When the beneficiary doesnt have criminal records and the petitioner either, that is discrimination.

Clear discrimination. They play with people lives without care, and in many cases they issue visas to fraud couples quicker than to the real ones

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

I think that in many cases usa use ap as a way of discimination.

They discriminate people by religions diferences, age diference or somthing like that.

I dont understand why put people in ap by long time and torture people.

In many cases they approved people without give 221g papers or without missing papers, but put peoole wait long time for issue a visa without the poeple be criminal or terrorist.

Those people should thank they're fellow countrymen for being either terrorist or harboring them (like Bin Laden in Pakistan) and if they're hate US so much, they should make up their mind and not attempt to come here.

There may have not been anybody that used K-1 or IR-1 to blow themselves (and others) up - yet. Before 9/11 there wasn't anybody that hijacked a planed and brought down a building(s) with it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

But my there is age diference between my fiance and me, and I think that is the problem for them.

Is it a big age difference? Like, parent/child? Because it might be, if that's the case; that's not really discrimination, though. The folks you should be mad at are the ones who have done greencard marriages of convenience and left immigration suspicious.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.