Fhmaya

Approved shockingly quick? what does it mean

42 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Post Decision Activity

On June 5, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

I checked my case tonight and saw the notice as above i noticed according tp the website timeline. My case skipped the stages of further evidence and testing and interview. So what does it mean.

Also how should i update my timeline.

It took less than a month since the time they received it until it was approved.

Post Decision Activity

On June 5, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

I checked my case tonight and saw the notice as above i noticed according tp the website timeline. My case skipped the stages of further evidence and testing and interview. So what does it mean.

It took less than a month since the time they received it until it was approved.

Woooow! Congratulations! Your petition was approved. Yes you can update your timeline. Now your case will go to NVC (National Visa Center).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Post Decision Activity

It happens I had a friend in April approved in 2 weeks. There aren't steps. The adjudicator approved you with what you have. Be happy.

Your NOA2 is June 5th like they say so don;t know what you mean how do you update the timeline.

Hope you read up on the NVC. In about to 2 to 3 weeks start calling them for case#. Linkk on the NVC process wiki in my signature to read up so you know what to do.

Congratulations. That's awesome.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Post Decision Activity

I wished my case was in California or Vermont but unfortunately it is at Nebraska Since February :( still waiting for my approval.

Woooow! Congratulations! Your petition was approved. Yes you can update your timeline. Now your case will go to NVC (National Visa Center).

You mean your timeline here at VJ?

That's just the beginning. You still have to go through the NVC stage. The NVC will then schedule an appt with the embassy for the interview upon case complete. Congratulations and good luck. :)

It happens I had a friend in April approved in 2 weeks. There aren't steps. The adjudicator approved you with what you have. Be happy.

Your NOA2 is June 5th like they say so don;t know what you mean how do you update the timeline.

Hope you read up on the NVC. In about to 2 to 3 weeks start calling them for case#. Linkk on the NVC process wiki in my signature to read up so you know what to do.

Congratulations. That's awesome.

Hi and sorry for asking, I'm not there yet but would like to know if it is mandatory to call NVC for get the case number. They don't send a letter or an email sending that information? I'm just curious. :)

Thanks

Hi and sorry for asking, I'm not there yet but would like to know if it is mandatory to call NVC for get the case number. They don't send a letter or an email sending that information? I'm just curious. :)

Thanks

Trust me it's better when you call them.

And yes if you want to speed up the process it's mandatory to call them. I don't even know if they mail anymore, you can email but I heard it's taking them weeks before they respond. I don't know. It wasn't like that when my husband went through the journey

Filed: Country: Argentina
Timeline

Wow many congrats OP!! Best of luck in these last few steps :)

K-1 Timeline

2014-05-19: Submitted I-129F to Dallas Lockbox via USPS

2014-05-22: Notification of confirmed delivery by USPS

2014-05-27: NOA1 notification by email

2014-05-30: Notification by email that Alien Registration Number had changed

2014-06-02: NOA1 hard copy received by mail

2014-06-10: APPROVED! NOA2 notification by text/email (14 days after NOA1!)

2014-06-14: NOA2 hard copy received by mail

2014-06-20: File received at NVC & case # received over phone

2014-07-11: Packet 3 received from Buenos Aires Embassy

2014-10-07: Packet 3 sent (after long wait gathering documents in Argentina)

2014-10-21: Packet 4 received from Buenos Aires Embassy & interview scheduled

2014-10-27: INTERVIEW: K1 Visa APPROVED! :dancing:

2014-11-07: POE in Houston, TX & arrival into Denver, CO

2014-11-10: MARRIED :luv:

2014-11-14: AOS Paperwork Submitted

2014-11-20: NOA received for receipt of AOS Paperwork

Congrats for the speedy process!

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Wow that was fast. Congrats! It took us 7 months for an approval?. Now we are at the NVC stage since 2/6/14 and no interview yet? I call for updates every week but they tell me the same thing every time "it's being reviewed" ? Good luck on you next step?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Not everyone is asked for additional evidence, we weren't. Not sure what you mean by testing, and you didn't skip the interview part, that comes down the road after the NVC at the consulate. I suggest you read the guides at the top of the page here, your petition was approved, not the visa itself.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.