franklinadamau

Can I Make IV Fees payment without PD being current.. Have both case number and IIN

61 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/invoice/signon.aspx

The above link is for the ''Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center"

Here one would have to use his/her Case Number and IIN to make online payment for the IV Fees.

my PD is March 11th.. Got approved in less than thirty days... Called NVC days ago and got my Case number.

I was made aware that I should have also asked for my IIN too.

Perhaps I'll call NVC today to get my IIN.

Here's the funny part...

Having my case number and IIN means I should be able to log on the above link and make payments for IV Fees. Meaning once my IV Fees payment is accepted by NVC my application would be processed but I won't be scheduled for interview till my PD is current..

Guess if all these are possible... It's going to make my application faster..

What do you guys think.

Anyone with such experience advise on what to do..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Here one would have to use his/her Case Number and IIN to make online payment for the IV Fees.

my PD is March 11th.. Got approved in less than thirty days... Called NVC days ago and got my Case number.

Here's the funny part...

Having my case number and IIN means I should be able to log on the above link and make payments for IV Fees. Meaning once my IV Fees payment is accepted by NVC my application would be processed but I won't be scheduled for interview till my PD is current..

What do you guys think.

To answer your question in the title if its invoiced you can pay. I have many friends not current and paying and have case complete and now they wait.

NVC will gladly finish you up and case complete you. But you have to have the IIN. So call about that then keep eye on portal.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Here's the funny part...

Having my case number and IIN means I should be able to log on the above link and make payments for IV Fees. Not instantly because you need to fill out DS261 (choice of agent) first. It takes 15-20 days for NVC to process it. Once processed/accepted they will issue the IV fee invoice.

Meaning once my IV Fees payment is accepted by NVC my application would be processed but I won't be scheduled for interview till my PD is current.. Yes.

What do you guys think.

Timeline

Remember you not only pay fees but you have documents to send in. They get reviewed and accepted. IV package and the AOS (Affidavit of Support). Once accepted and case close you wait for PD date to become current. Right now its 01May2012

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Thanks for the response... But I still don't get the point

Your question was answered. Yes you can pay fees as long as they are there in the portal. They aren't dependent on you being current. However you will sit at NVC case complete until your PD becomes current.

You pay fee send in your documents. I was showing you the Visa Bulletin date they are processing now.

Was there anything else?

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Your case will be processed at NVC. You pay fees and submit the affidavit of support and civil documents. NVC will review your documents. If all is in order, you will be case complete.

Once your PD becomes current, that's the time NVC will give you an interview schedule.

Timeline

Your case will be processed at NVC. You pay fees and submit the affidavit of support and civil documents. NVC will review your documents. If all is in order, you will be case complete.

Once your PD becomes current, that's the time NVC will give you an interview schedule.

Thanks...That's great news. Which of the forms do I start with.. DS261 (choice of agent)?

Your question was answered. Yes you can pay fees as long as they are there in the portal. They aren't dependent on you being current. However you will sit at NVC case complete until your PD becomes current.

You pay fee send in your documents. I was showing you the Visa Bulletin date they are processing now.

Was there anything else?

Thanks for the info now I understand better

Timeline

Thanks...That's great news. Which of the forms do I start with.. DS261 (choice of agent)?

Yes. Then pay AOS fee ($88) if available already, print barcoded cover sheet and mail it together with the Affidavit of Support documents.

Timeline

Thanks for the info now I understand better

You take care of whatever is invoiced and available to do. The DS-261 generates the IV Bill. You will see the AOS bill pay that send in our documents.

Better yet. Click on the NVC Process Wiki in my signature and read all about the Process. Much you need to know so no errors.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Got NVC, waited for about 30mins on the line...finally they picked and i got my IIN and Beneficiary I.D number..now i have all three number.

But when i tried filling the DS-261, Online Choice of Address and Agent, i got the following message

''Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error.''

Guess its because my PD is not yet current. i'll have to wait to be current before any further filling can be done.

what do you think?

Timeline

Yes. Then pay AOS fee ($88) if available already, print barcoded cover sheet and mail it together with the Affidavit of Support documents.

You take care of whatever is invoiced and available to do. The DS-261 generates the IV Bill. You will see the AOS bill pay that send in our documents.

Better yet. Click on the NVC Process Wiki in my signature and read all about the Process. Much you need to know so no errors.

Got NVC, waited for about 30mins on the line...finally they picked and i got my IIN and Beneficiary I.D number..now i have all three number.

But when i tried filling the DS-261, Online Choice of Address and Agent, i got the following message

''Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error.''

Guess its because my PD is not yet current. i'll have to wait to be current before any further filling can be done.

what do you think?

Timeline

what do you think?

Did you click on the NVC process wiki and read it yet? The answer is there. it has nothing to do with your PD. Man you are fixated on that. Why would they give you a case number and IIN to login so you couldn't do anything.

We keep telling you you will go through NVC like everyone else the difference will be when you case complete you will sit until your PD comes up.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

in my case missing of beneficiary number,for that used beneficiary number?

Nope not needed just case# and IIN.

ROC I-751

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.