Ellyah

outside normal progreaing times

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I am waiting already 1 y n 5 months without answer. I had mu interview in july 2013 n still don't uave my green card. I called already 3 times n they sent me mails with its out of prrossesing time... n we r regret that we r not avable to give u time frame.

I want soon I can go visit my country. .. that is taking to ling. Some suggestion what I can do so I can see what is happening with my case.

You are not out of processing times. You already had your interview so that is the processing time. You are in AP in the US, and there is no timeframe for it to be finished. Sorry.

If you want to visit your country, why not go? Don't you have AP? DId you overstay before that? No one can advise without more information.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

Yes u r right I have to apply for AP. That doc for travel right? Do u know do I have pay a fee for it? I hope I won't wait long for that too.

I didn't overstay I came here with k1 visa n send the doc on the time. On my intervew they said we r ok but needs to send more documents. That i did all theu wanted. So there is soon will be a year wo answer. During the waiting I get pregnent n they understood in the intervew. It can be affected some how on my process

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes u r right I have to apply for AP. That doc for travel right? Do u know do I have pay a fee for it? I hope I won't wait long for that too.

I didn't overstay I came here with k1 visa n send the doc on the time. On my intervew they said we r ok but needs to send more documents. That i did all theu wanted. So there is soon will be a year wo answer. During the waiting I get pregnent n they understood in the intervew. It can be affected some how on my process

The AP takes roughly 3-4 months to receive... It would've been a lot easier had you applied for an AP with your AOS application because it's free...I'm not entirely sure if you will now have to pay for it or not. Hopefully someone else has that answer.

You can apply for AP now. It is free. Include a copy of your NOA1 from the I-485.

What more documents did you need to send? Was your interview difficult?

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

I don't think we had problem on the intervew but they wanted more documents proving our marage - like bank statement, medical insurance and ect. They wanted angain some evedens from his work that he makes enough money. My husband boss make everything we need it. We told them its little hard for all those thing bcs we were acctually merried only six months. But we had our time n sent them all what they wanted.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.