VisaParaUnSueno

Biometrics Notice Rcvd Question

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello Fellow VJ's

Question 1: We sent our documents on 04/09/14 rcvd on 04/10/14 Notice Date for all 3 AOS I-485 I-131 & I-765 04/14/14; is this the date we use on the Timeline for NOA Date?

Question 2: Also we rcvd the biometrics notice today in the mall Notice Date 04/17/14 in conjunction with the I-765 because in the bottom & top it says Application one & two I-485 & I-765. Will I get one like this for the I-131 as well? We are scheduled for May 15. Is the biometrics for I-485 and I-765 or just one?

Is EAD the I-765 on Timeline?

Is this time frame normal to rcv biometrics...

Depending on Question 2; Does this mean we are approved and we don't have to worry about RFE for the employment & aos?

What normally happens after the biometrics?

Thanks VJ's

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

1. yes

2. you won't get one for i131, cause i765 and i131 will come as a combo card, serving for travel and work. yes, the biometrics app is for i485 and i765.

ead is i765

yes

you can receive rfe anytime in this process

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
“;}