rockhouse

Civil Surgeon AOS just $36.00, in-and-out.

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just went to Pro Med Emergency Clinic in Austin, Texas. The CS was very nice and was very professional. She didn't try and push for a second medical as she was aware of all the guidelines. It was an in-an-out affair for $36.00, for anyone who is in the Austin, TX area.

1-512-250-0424 is the number in case anyone is interested.

29ngqhd.jpg

• 2 years later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just went to Pro Med Emergency Clinic in Austin, Texas. The CS was very nice and was very professional. She didn't try and push for a second medical as she was aware of all the guidelines. It was an in-an-out affair for $36.00, for anyone who is in the Austin, TX area.

1-512-250-0424 is the number in case anyone is interested.

As of 12/28/2011 it's $80 now but they understand the K1 abbreviated transcription. Worth the drive from Fort Worth.

• 8 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

As of 12/28/2011 it's $80 now but they understand the K1 abbreviated transcription. Worth the drive from Fort Worth.

Hi everyone, does anyone know if this healthcare centre is still open & doing immunisation recordss for AOS? I will be moving to Austin after my K1 visa is issued & am looking for a CS who can sign off my papers. All my vaccines are up to date.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Do you have a copy of your vaccination record from your K-1 medical? If yes, maybe you don't even need to see a CS.

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Timeline

Do you have a copy of your vaccination record from your K-1 medical? If yes, maybe you don't even need to see a CS.

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I paid & had a full K1 medical exam here in London last month. The problem is, I was missing one vaccine which I wasn't aware of & instead of having it at the embassy approved medical centre, the vaccine nurse told me to go back to my own doctor & have it done. This was the worst advice she could have given me, I obviously believed her & she signed my immunisation records as "incomplete" blush.gif At the time I had no idea this would be an issue when filing for AOS, she also stupidly told me that USCIS recognises UK NHS records which it definitely does not. If they did, then we wouldn't all be required to take a medical before the interview as we would all have gone to our own doctors. So now you see I am in a mess thanks to her when I could have just paid a little extra & had the shot & had my form signed with a complete record. Please help unsure.gif

Edited by LeedsUK

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

So your problem is not that big. Have you received the missing vaccine yet? You just need to have part I of the I-693 completed, and the vaccination record page. It should not cost you too much. :)

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Timeline

So your problem is not that big. Have you received the missing vaccine yet? You just need to have part I of the I-693 completed, and the vaccination record page. It should not cost you too much. :)

Yes I have had all the shots that I need so that's what I'm hoping, thanks good.gif So is this health centre where everyone in the Austin area is still going to? I have searched threads all over VJ & can't seem to find much in the Austin area...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I think they are.

I looked up Prod Med on Google,

Came up with their website http://www.promedaustin.com/locations-a-hours.html

Copied the first zip code available 78750 on to the CS "phone book" from USCIS https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV and it showed physicians from that Pro Med facility.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Thank you Celeste, I am going to give them a call tomorrow to see how much they are charging now just to sign off the I-693 as that's all I need

Please update here with what you find, we live near Austin as well ;)

From K1 submission to US Citizenship- 2 years, 1 month and 2 days!

K-1 Process
• 6 MAR 2012 - I-129F packet sent via FedEx overnight •

• 7 MAR 2012 - Packet received Dallas, Texas
• 12 MAR 2012 - NOA1 (Notice by Email: routed to the CSC)
• 15 MAR 2012 - NOA1 (received Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797))
• 12 JUN 2012 - NOA2 (Notice by text message and Email)
• 23 MAR 2012 - NVC received/forwarded approved I-129F
• 25 April 2012 - Interview and Visa Approved!
• 27 APR 2012 - Collected Visa at Embassy
• 29 MAY 2012 - Arrival in US after two weeks holiday together!
*It took 46 days from NOA1 to Visa pick-up and we received our NOA2 two weeks AFTER her arrival in States!

AOS Process
• 13 JUL 2012 - I-485 packet received at USCIS
• 23 JUL 2012 - NOA I-797C received for I-485 and I-765 (we didn't do an AP)
• 10 AUG 2012 - RFE for Proof of Employment and Fed. Poverty Level/Support Requirement!(Active Duty Military but deployed last year with little taxable income to report)
• RFE Discussion--> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/382590-any-other-military-members-have-this-happen/
• 16 AUG 2012 - USCIS received my RFE document response & Biometrics completed on same day
• 21 SEP 2012 - EAD Received after a total of 6 USCIS Status updates
• 8 MAR 2013 - USCIS received our AP I-131 Travel Doc that we didn't apply for initially (bad decision)
• 26 MAR 2013 - Email Notice that AP was approved
• 03 APR 2013 - Card in hand! (9+ months from application to receipt of card)

Removal of Conditions

• Skipped with Military expedite

Citizenship N400

• 20 JAN 2014 - Packet mailed

• 02 FEB 2014 - walk-in Bio appointment

• 24 MAR 2014 - Interview

• 08 APR 2014 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Please update here with what you find, we live near Austin as well ;)

I will. I just emailed them & got a response straight away from the receptionist. She said a manager will email me back shortly with a price for just signing the forms.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I will. I just emailed them & got a response straight away from the receptionist. She said a manager will email me back shortly with a price for just signing the forms.

good.gif Oh yay! Hopefully they still have reasonable prices. I would assume they do!

This is where Jodie had her forms signed off. She got two vaccinations after her medical in London and just needed the new vaccination form signed for AOS. Be careful when you call them as some of there receptionist do not understand the "just signing off on the medical". We were expecting to pay for the whole exam but luckily the civil surgeon there knew that we only need the new vaccination list signed. We didn't even need to see the Dr, a nurse took the forms and in about 15 minutes we were done.

If I remember correctly the civil surgeons work either in the morning or evening except maybe Fridays when they are there all day. They will give you a copy of the new form and a sealed envelope with the original with a stamp that says for "USCIS only" that you can send in with AOS.

They charged us $78 and this was by far the cheapest around.

Here is the phone and address

Pro Med South

512-447-9661

For directions : 3801 South Lamar Austin TX, 78704

Welcome to Austin

Shawn

8/31/2011 I-129f sent... Come on...no whammies

9/8/11 NOA1

1/5/12 NOA2 whammies averted Just follow the guides people, it isn't rocket science

2/27/12 Medical

3/6/12 Packet 3 sent

3/17/12 Packet 4 received

4/17/12 Interview ------- Approved

5/9/12 POE Atlanta... then off to Austin

5/26/12 Married

6/5/12 applied SS# 6/11/12 received SS#

7/17/12 AOS filed I485 I131 I765

09/18/12 - EAD/AP approved

09/26/12 - EAD/AP Card delivered

03/07/13 - AOS Approved, No interview, No RFEs

03/15/13 - Greencard received

01/17/15 - filed for 10 year greencard

09/15/15 - 10 year green card recieved, no interview.........again

Timeline

This is where Jodie had her forms signed off. She got two vaccinations after her medical in London and just needed the new vaccination form signed for AOS. Be careful when you call them as some of there receptionist do not understand the "just signing off on the medical". We were expecting to pay for the whole exam but luckily the civil surgeon there knew that we only need the new vaccination list signed. We didn't even need to see the Dr, a nurse took the forms and in about 15 minutes we were done.

If I remember correctly the civil surgeons work either in the morning or evening except maybe Fridays when they are there all day. They will give you a copy of the new form and a sealed envelope with the original with a stamp that says for "USCIS only" that you can send in with AOS.

They charged us $78 and this was by far the cheapest around.

Here is the phone and address

Pro Med South

512-447-9661

For directions : 3801 South Lamar Austin TX, 78704

Welcome to Austin

Shawn

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your reply & for the welcome yes.gif I spoke to the nurse manager via email last night & she was really helpful. She said it would be $72.53 providing I do not require any additional shots. I told her all my shots were up to date so that was the price I was given for just completing the form. I hope they honour this price by the time I get to Austin!

Thanks again everyone for your help

Tasha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.