alexcrv76

Anyone here remembers?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

...at the 1-800 mis-information USCIS line... :help: Someone posted about these 4 digits you are supposed to dial right after you dialled the 1-800 number which get you an operator right away, I had it written somewhere but we are about to move apt. and cannot seem to locate the dang paper anywhere! :crying:

I tried it and it DOES work, so please...if anyone remembers it would be very appreciated!

Thanks! (F)

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline

I looked over my old notes and I have it down as: 1, 2, 6, 2, 4 (exact sequence). Never used it personally but hope it works for you.

Good luck!

M & S

Naturalization timeline:

04-06-2009 N-400 sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

04-08-2009 N-400 delivered

04-14-2009 Check cashed

04-18-2009 NOA received (Priority Date: 4/08, Notice Date: 4/13)

04-22-2009 Biometrics notice received

05-08-2009 Biometrics appointment

05-26-2009 Interview letter received

07-07-2009 Interview appointment - APPROVED!

07-15-2009 Oath letter received

08-12-2009 Oath Ceremony @ Sacramento Memorial Auditorium

I am now a U.S. Citizen! - exactly 4 years after moving to the US

08-15-2009 Applied for U.S. Passport (regular service)

09-18-2009 Passport card received

09-19-2009 Passport book received

xx-xx-2009 Naturalization Certificate arrives back

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.