aussiewench

Time Savers for NVC, plus Knowing your Case #

338 posts in this topic

Posted: Jan 10 2006, 08:05 PM Aussiewench

We didnt use Jame's Shortcuts out of choice and definately not begrudging anyone that does....just want to share/show that there are also ways of saving time without using those shortcuts as not everyone is confident in self generating, or simply choose not to use them :)

Suggestions

* Once the USC receive the AOS (I-864) Bill and the copy of the DS-3032 one can save time by emailing or faxing a copy of the DS-3032 Choice of Agent form to the beneficiary overseas who then selects the agent, signs the form and returns it to the address on the form. Doesn't save much but it saves the mailing time from NVC to the spouse.

* Have the beneficiary (now the applicant) fill out the DS-230 and send it to the USC if they are to be the agent....this can be done at any time before the DS-230 is generated at NVC. Once it is generated it will be sent to the agent, the signed copy with the cover sheet (that the agent will receive) which has the barcode can then be mailed to NVC.

* Have the beneficiary (now the applicant) forward any documents, photocopies etc that may be required to be submitted with the DS-230 to you ahead of time. Check out the Department of State website HERE

and select the Instructions for Visa Immigrant Applicant appropriate for the country of your spouse.

* Complete the I-864 which is also available in the above link for download. When NVC generates this form it comes to you with a barcode cover sheet which you will then need to return along with your completed I-864 form.

All the above do not save as much time as Jame's Shortcuts but they do save time.

IMPORTANT

Familiarise yourself with the NVC Flowchart so you know the order in which forms will be generated and what is sent to the USC (petitioner) and your spouse (beneficiary/applicant) to be completed.

NVC Flowchart for I-130/CR-1

NVC Automated Voice Response Service

So your I-130 petition has been approved and forwarded to NVC :yes:

Now you are wanting to know if it has been received and a case number assigned :yes:

You can use your CIS (NOA) receipt number from your approval to find out.

On calling the NVC automated voice response number (603) 334-0700 you will.... press 1 for English press 2 for Spanish

press 1 for information about your immigrant visa

It will then ask you if you know your CIS receipt number.....press 1

(Once you have a case number you can use this.....press 2)

You then follow the instructions to key in your number.

If will then tell you if NVC has received the petition, and assigned a number.

This automated service is available 24/7.

Once you have your case number you can call them at any time to hear any updates on your case, using either the NVC case number or your CIS (NOA) receipt number.

Hope this all assists some.

Lorelle aka wench

Those wishing to use Jame's Shortcuts, they are now available a couple of posts below.

Choice of Agent

Many members are having success in emailing the NVC to choose their agent in place of sending in the DS-3032. They usually send a confirmation email within a couple of days. If not you will need to call to confirm that it has been accepted. Below is an example email posted by AMarina.

Posted: Jan 11 2006, 12:20 AM AMarina

Thank you for sharing these. They are indeed useful. Here is one more: I read about it at another forum, and successfully used it myself:

As soon as you know (from the answering service or talking with an operator at the NVC) that the Choice of Agent form has been sent out, the beneficiary can EMAIL their choice of agent to NVC. Apparently, there is a rule that if you cannot locate your form (due to bad mail service in your country), you are entitled to appoint your agent by e-mail. We did it on a second day after the form was mailed, and received a response from NVC two days later that they accepted choice of agent (by the way, we still have not received that letter from them yet, lol).

Here is a sample of my correspondence with them:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

The NVC has updated the petitioner's address. Please continue to notify the NVC of any change of address or change in personal situation, which may affect the beneficiary's entitlement to a visa.

We have received the Agent of Choice selection.═ The Immigrant Visa Application (DS 230) processing fee bill will be sent to the petitioner.═ The fee must be paid according to the instructions before that form will be sent. Please allow two to four weeks for the petitioner to receive this fee bill.

Regards,

National Visa Center

ACB/tkm

-----Original Message-----

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is ....., my visa case number is #......

Unfortunately I cannot locate my ds-3032 and would like to appoint my

husband as my agent of choice to receive all the correspondence from NVC.

His name and address is:

All mail from the U.S. Department of State concerning my immigration visa

application should be send to the address above. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely yours,

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Email address for NVC

NVCINQUIRY@state.gov

When making enquiries always put your case number in the subject line.

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone. Thanks everybody for being so helpful.

I'm not sure if this is the place to post or not, but I tried clicking on the links from Jame's shortcuts, and couldn't get anything.

Has anyone else had trouble, like with trying the link for the MS Word copy of the AOS fee bill?

Thank you.

Hi everyone. Thanks everybody for being so helpful.

I'm not sure if this is the place to post or not, but I tried clicking on the links from Jame's shortcuts, and couldn't get anything.

Has anyone else had trouble, like with trying the link for the MS Word copy of the AOS fee bill?

Thank you.

Since the old site crashed there is issues with many links. A good trick is, when links from the old site fail to open, if you put your cursor over the link, right click and copy shortcut. You can then paste the link into a new browser window, add a 2 after the word 'forum' in the address bar and it will take you to the document you require. I have copied James Shortcuts from the old site. See below.

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I have corrected all the links in James Shortcuts (below) and highlighted them for easier use. Any links that you do find still broken can you let me know please.

Posted: May 14 2005, 05:34 AM James

Version 1.1 -- I've amended the shortcut instructions slightly to accomodate suggestions and the like.

Jame's NVC Shortcuts

The following NVC shortcuts are obviously not sanctioned by NVC but they have been proven to work without fail if you follow them to the "tee." If you are not good at comprehending instructions and/or English, you are probably better off not using these shortcuts.

A Bit of Background

Anywhere from a week to two weeks after your NOA2 from the USCIS service center (and, on those occasions where NVC has gotten quite backed up, perhaps a week or so more), NVC will assign you a case number. Approximately two weeks after NVC assigns you a case number, it will generate the DS-3032 Choice of Agent form and a $70 bill for the AOS (I-864) fee. You will be able to find out that it has generated the DS-3032 and the AOS fee bill by calling the automated recording (IVR)at NVC first thing on a Tuesday morning. (Updates to the IVR for the generation of forms and fee bills always occurs early Tuesday mornings.)

The DS-3032 and AOS fee bill represent two separate document/fee "tracks" through the NVC that ultimately come together at the end. The first, shorter track involves the AOS/I-864 and can be summed up as follows: you returning the AOS fee bill with the AOS fee to NVC, and NVC generates the AOS/I-864, which you then return to NVC. The second, somewhat longer track involves the immigrant visa application itself. Returning the DS-3032 Choice of Agent form to NVC leads to the generation of the IV (immigrant visa) fee bill. Returning the IV fee bill with the IV fee to NVC leads to the generation of the DS-230 IV application, which you then return to the NVC. Once NVC has completed reviewing both your DS-230 and your I-864, it deems your case processing completed and forwards the case to the embassy.

Because its "track" has one fewer step, the review of the AOS/I-864 is often completed long before the DS-230 has even arrived at the NVC. Thus, using the AOS fee bill and I-864 shortcuts below will, more often than not, not save you any time at all. However, if you anticipate a complicated I-864 situtation and/or if you are RFE prone, it won't hurt to get your I-864 in early. (The early completion of its review will, however, generate an odd kind of RFE -- you will hear the IVR tell you that "some documents are missing or incomplete" and that a "checklist" has been sent. This just means that they still haven't received your DS-230.)

Now let's get back to the meat of the matter and then on to the individual shortcuts.

Once NVC has generated the DS-3032 and the AOS fee bill, the NVC system is immediately ready to accept both of these from you -- that very day, in fact. Therefore, when you find out on that Tuesday morning that the DS-3032 and AOS fee bill have been generated, you can generate both of these on your own and send both of them to NVC that day. The same holds true for the other forms that NVC generates -- the IVR is updated on Tueday mornings if a form has been generated the previous day.

DS-3032

As soon as you receive your NOA2, you should have your spouse download and sign the downloadable version of the DS-3032 (available by clicking HERE) and send it to you. Then, when you find out that NVC has generated your DS-3032, write the case number in the horizontal box that says "Place Case Barcode Strip Here Before Mailing to the National Visa Center." (Whenever you are asked for your case number, ALWAYS put in the three letters with which your case number begins, not just the numbers.) Use dark ink -- a black felt-tip pen would be ideal -- so the case number is legible.

Alternatively -- and this can prove to be excellent practice for the other shortcuts to come -- you can generate a barcode on your own and paste it in the horizontal box that asks for the barcode strip. Go to http://www.idautomation.com/java/linearservlet.html. Type in the case number under "Data to encode." Under "Barcode symbology," select CODE 39. Select "No" for "Add check digit" and for "Add check digit to text" and select "Yes" for "Show text below barcode." Change the "X dimension" (bar width) to 0.05 and the "Barcode bar height" to 0.5. Click on "Create Barcode." Print out the result from the resulting pop-up window, cut out the barcode and case number below it, and paste it in the horizontal box on the DS-3032.

Send the completed DS-3032 to:

National Visa Center

Attention ACL

32 Rochester Ave.

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909

AOS fee bill

Because your AOS fee bill is generated at the same time as the DS-3032, you can also create your own AOS fee bill and send it in with the required fee. Download the MS Word copy of the AOS fee bill (available by clicking HERE). Under "Bill date," type in the date the AOS fee bill was generated. Underneath the date, change "XXX2005123456" to your case number. (If you are applying for an IR1 instead of a CR1 make sure to change "CR1" to "IR1" whereever you see it.) Next to "Petioner's Name," type in your last name, first name, and middle name.

You will need to replace the barcode at the bottom of the page. Again, go to http://www.idautomation.com/java/linearservlet.html. Select CODE 39. Select "No" for the "Add check digit," "Add check digit to text," and "Show text below barcode" options. Change the X dimension to 0.07 and the Barcode bar height to 0.85. Click on Create Barcode.

In the resulting window, right click on the generated barcode and left click on Copy. Go to the Word copy of the AOS fee bill, select the original barcode, and hit the Delete key. Then click on Paste under the Edit menu (or hit Ctrl + V on the keyboard). The barcode you generated should be in the exact same place as the original one you deleted.

Detach the fee bill at the dotted line (getting rid of the blank top two-thirds of the page). Get a money order or cashier's check payable to Department of State for $70.00, indicate next to "Amount enclosed" on the bill that you are enclosing $70.00, and send the bill and fee to:

National Visa Center

P.O. Box 790135

St. Louis, MO 63179-0135

Don't worry that you are not using the "envelope provided" as indicated on the fee bill. Presumably you are in a hurry here, so you should be sending the bill and money order off in a US Postal Service Express Mail flat mailer (the USPS is the only service that will deliver overnight to a P.O. Box).

I-864

Once the NVC system shows that it has received your AOS fee, it will generate the AOS/I-864 itself. (This may take anywhere from up to a month after you send the fee in.) Note, however, that neither the processing of the AOS fee nor the generation of the I-864 is reflected on the IVR -- you actually have to ask an operator. (An operator can be reached by pressing 1 and then 5 after dialing NVC.) The I-864 is almost always generated the Monday after the AOS fee has been processed. So if it is, for example, a Wednesday, and the operator tells you that your AOS fee was processed that same day, you know that your I-864 will almost assuredly be generated on the following Monday. Check that Monday to make sure that it has in fact been generated (again, talking to an operator), and then go ahead and send in the I-864 package you have already prepared.

You should have already completed the downloadable version of Form I-864 (available by clicking HERE) and accumulated the supporting documents pursuant to the instructions that come with the I-864 and the NVC-generated I-864 instructions (available by clicking HERE).

(Note that what you send to the NVC with the I-864 depends upon your financial situation. Also, you may need to send in an additional I-864 from a joint sponsor, and/or an I-864A contract from a household member. We're assuming here that for the past three years, you have had -- and still have -- a regular job making over 125% of the poverty level and can prove it. Those who also need an I-864 from a joint sponsor and or a I-864A from a household member should amend the instructions here accordingly.)

In addition to the I-864, you must generate and fill out an Authorization for Release of Federal Tax Data. Download the MS Word copy of the Authorization for Release of Federal Tax Data (available by clicking HERE). Under the barcode, type in your case number. At the bottom of the page, replace the entire phrase "XXX City" with the name of the city in which the embassy interview will take place (i.e., the "post" in Department of State parlance). So if the embassy interview is to take place in Caracas, Venezuela, delete "XXX City" and type in "CARACAS" (all caps).

Next, replace the sample barcode in the Authorization with one generated at http://www.idautomation.com/java/linearservlet.html. Under "Barcode symbology," select CODE 39. Select "No" for the "Add check digit," "Add check digit to text," and "Show text below barcode" options. Change the "X dimension" (bar width) to 0.05 and the "Barcode bar height" to 0.5. Click on "Create Barcode." In the resulting window, right click on the generated barcode and left click on Copy. Go to the Word copy of the Authorization, select the original barcode, and hit the Delete key. Then click on Paste under the Edit menu (or hit Ctrl + V on the keyboard). The barcode you generated should be in the exact same place as the original one you deleted.

Finally, you will need the I-864 coversheet. Download the MS Word copy of the I-864 coversheet (available by clicking HERE). Change the XXX1234567890 at the bottom to your case number, then go generate the barcode at http://www.idautomation.com/java/linearservlet.html.

To generate the barcode and put it in the sample coversheet, type in the case number under "Data to encode." Under "Barcode symbology," select CODE 39. Select "No" for the "Add check digit," "Add check digit to text," and "Show text below barcode" options. Change the "X dimension" (bar width) to 0.07 and the "Barcode bar height" to 0.7. Click on "Create Barcode."

In the resulting window, right click on the barcode and click on Copy. Then go to the MS Word copy of the I-864 coversheet, select the old barcode that's already there and hit the Delete key. Then click on Paste under the Edit menu (or hit Ctrl + V on the keyboard). You then need to further adjust the size of the barcode by right-clicking on it and clicking on "Format Picture." Then click on the "Size" tab. De-select "Lock aspect ratio" and change the height to 0.4" and the width to 3.45". Click on "OK."

You should include a cover letter with the I-864 package. With the cover letter, the order recommended by the NVC for the documents in the I-864 package is:

* Cover letter

* Barcoded cover sheet

* I-864

* Authorization for Release of Federal Tax Data

* Copy of tax returns from last three years along with copies of W2s

* Letter of employment

* Last three pay stubs

Write your case number in the upper right-hand corner of each page. Send the package to the NVC address listed on the barcoded coversheet.

DS-230

After your DS-3032 is received by NVC, the IV (Immigrant Visa) fee bill will be generated. Unfortunately, because NVC generates an apparently random transaction number and puts it after the case number in the barcode on the IV fee bill, it is not possible to send in the IV fee bill as soon as NVC generates it -- you will have to use the one NVC sends you. Once you do receive it and send in the fee, NVC will eventually generate the DS-230 -- the actual immigrant visa application itself. As soon as you find out that the DS-230 has been generated, you should send in the copy you already have prepared.

Well before your DS-230 is generated, your spouse should download, fill out, and sign the downloadable version of the DS-230 (available by clicking HERE). (Generally, your spouse will only need to fill out and sign part I because he or she will be sent part II by the embassy when the interview appointment is given. However, if your spouse is from Canada, the Philippines, China, an African country, or two or three other countries for which NVC arranges the interview, your spouse may have to fill out -- but not sign -- part II. This DS-230 shortcut is primarily designed for those who only have to send in a DS-230 Part I. You should find out from a VJ member whose spouse is from the same country as yours exactly what is required.)

You will need to attach the coversheet to the completed DS-230 Part I before sending it in. Download the MS Word copy of the DS-230 Part I coversheet (available by clicking HERE ). Change the XXX1234567890 at the bottom to your case number, then go generate the barcode at http://www.idautomation.com/java/linearservlet.html.

To generate the barcode and put it in the sample coversheet, type in the case number under "Data to encode." Under "Barcode symbology," select CODE 39. Select "No" for the "Add check digit," "Add check digit to text," and "Show text below barcode" options. Change the "X dimension" (bar width) to 0.07 and the "Barcode bar height" to 0.7. Click on "Create Barcode."

In the resulting window, right click on the barcode and click on Copy. Then go to the MS Word copy of the DS-230 Part I coversheet, select the old barcode that's already there and hit the Delete key. Then click on Paste under the Edit menu (or hit Ctrl + V on the keyboard). You then need to further adjust the size of the barcode by right-clicking on it and clicking on "Format Picture." Then click on the "Size" tab. De-select "Lock aspect ratio" and change the height to 0.4" and the width to 3.45". Click on "OK."

Generally, the only thing you will have to include beyond the DS-230 Part I and the cover sheet is a simple (i.e., not notarized) photocopy of the biographical information page from your spouse's passport. If your spouse is from Canada, a country in Africa, China, and those two or three other countries, more is generally required. (Again, you should find out from a VJ member whose spouse is from the same country as yours exactly what you have to send in with the DS-230 Part I.) Send all of these things to the NVC address listed on the barcoded DS-230 Part I cover sheet.

Edited by Captain Ewok

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

:dance::dance: You did it girl :dance::dance: way to go Lorelle, are congratulations in order :whistle:

don't care if they're not anyway CONGRATULATIONS WHAT A STAR :dance:

Now on to the serious bit (here we go again, she says :( )

Just want you to check that I have all this right if you would

1) WE get our approval from CSC, papers go to NVC

2) Donna receives DS-3-32 Choice of Agent form , which she would then send to us for completion and we would return to NVC

3) A fee (forgot what you call it) is generated and Donna sends that to NVC, think it's for the I-864

4) on REceipt NVC will send out the I-864 which Donna completes and returns with the necessary paperwok of support

5) NVCl then send a bill for the IV to Donna(as agent) once received

6) they then send DS-230 to us for completion and return.

All paperwork links up and providing no problems -off to the UK

Now I read that Euro filled in and left with her hubby the completed DS-3032 -just needed dating, so I have done the same thing, I have sent Donna one for me and one for ALan, filled in but without the date and when she receives the one from NVC she can just cut out the barcode and paste iit into the ones I have sent her along with our case number.

She also now has the completed DS-230, signed with a copy of our biographic page of the passport, ready and waiting to go. So far I think that is all OK but what I would like to ask is when is it ok to send in the DS-230, is it once the IV bill has been paid, is there a way to check or what, this is where I am getting a bit confused I think because I know that if you send in things too early, they will just RFE or something

Thanks Lorelle

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

She also now has the completed DS-230, signed with a copy of our biographic page of the passport, ready and waiting to go. So far I think that is all OK but what I would like to ask is when is it ok to send in the DS-230, is it once the IV bill has been paid, is there a way to check or what, this is where I am getting a bit confused I think because I know that if you send in things too early, they will just RFE or something

Thanks Lorelle

:thumbs:

As for sending in the DS-230 to NVC, you must know that it has been generated after the IV Bill has been paid before sending it in. Can do this via the automated phone service :) They update the recording whenever something is received, generated and sent. You will only hear the most recent though. I rang farely regularly so I wouldnt miss anything....cost me a bit from all the way here in Oz but worth it.

Lorelle

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The AOS Bill form in word format is missing in the above instructions. My spouse emailed NVC and the DS-3032 was easily remedied! It works! Saves a lot of time waiting (possibly a week or two). Next I am trying the AOS Bill fix so I don't have to wait for this. Looking good! Just need the AOS Bill form :):dance::help:

The AOS Bill form in word format is missing in the above instructions. My spouse emailed NVC and the DS-3032 was easily remedied! It works! Saves a lot of time waiting (possibly a week or two). Next I am trying the AOS Bill fix so I don't have to wait for this. Looking good! Just need the AOS Bill form :):dance::help:

The AOS Bill is there, scroll down when it opens ;) I thought the same when I initially opened it.

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Timeline

The AOS Bill is there, scroll down when it opens ;) I thought the same when I initially opened it.

Hey Thanks! I created mine last night! Now my question is - I sent my DS-3032 (through the above outlined process) via email (my spouse did) and got a response that it was received and changed. Since the AOS is supposedly sent out roughly the same time that the DS-3032 was sent would it be okay to generate the AOS with a general bill date versus a specific bill date (just don't know what that is)?

Hey Thanks! I created mine last night! Now my question is - I sent my DS-3032 (through the above outlined process) via email (my spouse did) and got a response that it was received and changed. Since the AOS is supposedly sent out roughly the same time that the DS-3032 was sent would it be okay to generate the AOS with a general bill date versus a specific bill date (just don't know what that is)?

The DS-3032 and AOS Bill are generated at the same time. The automated phone service indicates the date the forms were generated.

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Once the NVC system shows that it has received your AOS fee, it will generate the AOS/I-864 itself. (This may take anywhere from up to a month after you send the fee in.) Note, however, that neither the processing of the AOS fee nor the generation of the I-864 is reflected on the IVR -- you actually have to ask an operator.

--- This is the part I don't get - you actually have to ask an operater what? I sent in my AOS and they still haven't processed my payment (it's been about a week and a half now). Is there anyway to speed up the processing by calling the operator?

:help:

Once the NVC system shows that it has received your AOS fee, it will generate the AOS/I-864 itself. (This may take anywhere from up to a month after you send the fee in.) Note, however, that neither the processing of the AOS fee nor the generation of the I-864 is reflected on the IVR -- you actually have to ask an operator.

--- This is the part I don't get - you actually have to ask an operater what? I sent in my AOS and they still haven't processed my payment (it's been about a week and a half now). Is there anyway to speed up the processing by calling the operator?

:help:

To find out if the AOS payment has been processed, you need to call the automated number and follow the prompts to speak to an operator. If it has, as per Jame's instructions you can then call back the following Monday, again speak to an operator and find out if the I-864 has been generated. If so you can then forward your self generated I-864, bar coded cover sheet and accompanying documents . Neither the processing of the AOS payment nor the generation of the I-864 can be confirmed via the Automated Voice Response Service.

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Do the barcodes on these forms that are generated work?

I can't get the DS-230 coversheet to open

USCIS California

29 Aug 05 - Mailed I-130 to TSC (Day 1)

20 Sept 05 - Received I-797 Notice of Action from CSC with Processing date 14 Sept 05 (Day 24)

3 Feb 06 - I-130 Approved (Day 161)

8 Feb 06 - Received I-797 NOA of Approval in mail (Day 166)

National Visa Center

21 Feb 06 - Case # Assigned (Day 179)

25 Feb 06 - Received AOS bill & DS-3032

27 Feb 06 - Mailed DS-3032 back to NVC (fedex from Phils)

27 Feb 06 - Mailed AOS bill with payment back to NVC (overnight)

03 Mar 06 - AOS Bill Payment Updated in NVC system

28 Feb 06 - NVC received AOS payment

02 Mar 06 - NVC received DS-3032 Form

03 Mar 06 - AOS bill payment updated in NVC system

08 Mar 06 - DS-3032 updated in NVC system

16 Mar 06 - Received I-864 package (mailed next day overnight)

18 Mar 06 - NVC received I-864 package back

20 Mar 06 - IV Bill generated and mailed

25 Mar 06 - Received IV Bill

27 Mar 06 - IV Bill Mailed (overnight)

13 Apr 06 - DS-230 Received

14 Apr 06 - DS-230 Mailed (overnight)

27 Apr 06 - Received RFE

28 Apr 06 - Mailed RFE (overnight)

04 May 06 - CASE COMPLETE

11 May 06 - CASE FORWARDED TO EMBASSY IN MANILA

28 May 06 - Packet 4 Received

07 Jun 06 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Jun 06 - Text from Delbros to deliever the visa

14 Jun 06 - VISA IN HAND

14 Jun 06 - Leaving for Orlando

Do the barcodes on these forms that are generated work?

I can't get the DS-230 coversheet to open

I didn't use Jame's shortcuts but from all the members who have used them........yes it works.

I just checked and could open it. It will ask you to save or open. If you click on open, you can have a look at it........or save it to your computer and open it from there. Its a pdf file.

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.